There's a bunch of new stuff coming out from bands I love. In fact, the first 3 months of the year are pretty stacked in terms of anticipated releases.
Jan 20:
Belle & Sebastian - Girls in Peacetime Want to Dance
Sleater-Kinney - No Cities to Love
The Decemberists - What A Terrible World, What A Beautiful World
Jan 27:
The Lone Bellow - Then Came the Morning
Feb 3:
Robert Pollard - Ricked Wicky: I Sell the Circus
Feb 17:
Kate Pierson - Guitars and Microphones
Pops Staples - Don't Lose This
The Juliana Hatfield Three - Whatever, My Love
Mar 3:
Modest Mouse - Strangers to Ourselves
Of Montreal - Aureate Gloom
Swervedriver - I Wasn't Born to Lose You
Mar 31:
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & Lowell
Death Cab for Cutie - Kintsugi
Undoubtedly, I'm missing some albums and I'm sure that some new stuff will cross my radar. We'll see if I can get around to posting some thoughts on these.
No comments:
Post a Comment